Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[57 / 1 / 21]

Joe Biden and his lies

No.1246171 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
For a man with nothing to hide, he sure keeps lying a lot when asked about his association with the people who were paying bribes to his son for his influence
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/five-times-hunter-biden-influence-peddling-story-changed
Five times the Hunter Biden influence peddling story changed
“My father was not financially involved in my business,” Hunter Biden said moments before defying a congressional subpoena from House Republicans who had hoped to interview the first son behind closed doors Wednesday.
The carefully worded statement appeared to account for new evidence that suggests Joe Biden did participate in aspects of his son’s business dealings, both during his vice presidency and in the years after.

The Bidens’ allies have also gradually shifted from defending Hunter Biden’s qualifications for his foreign deals as a Yale-educated attorney and private citizen to arguing his conduct during that time is beyond criticism because he was crippled by addiction.

Here is how the Biden family’s story has shifted.

>“First of all, I have never discussed with my son, or my brother, or anyone else anything having to do with their businesses, period. What I will do is the same thing we did in our administration. There will be an absolute wall between the personal and private, and the government.” — August 2019 campaign trail remarks
Emails, witness testimony, Air Force Two flight records, and White House visitor logs have all since undermined Joe Biden’s claim that an “absolute wall” existed between his government work and his family’s business.

Hunter Biden’s business associates flew on Air Force Two, visited Joe Biden in the White House dozens of times, and corresponded directly with the vice president over email.

Joe Biden intervened on behalf of Hunter Biden’s associates; for example, Joe Biden wrote a college recommendation letter for the son of a Chinese business partner in 2017