Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[21 / 1 / 16]

I'M SPECIAL AND DERSERVE SPEICAL TREATMENT

No.1249779 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
https://nypost.com/2023/12/23/news/north-dakota-lawmaker-nico-rios-unleashes-homophobic-racial-slurs-during-dui-arrest/

A North Dakota politician told police they’d “regret picking on him” and threatened to call the state’s attorney general during his racist and homophobic rant as he was arrested for drunk driving after a Christmas party last Friday.

Rep. Nico Rios, a Williston Republican lawmaker, was arrested and charged with DUI and refusing to provide a chemical test, according to the Bismarck Tribune.

He was pulled over when officers noticed the pol failing to stay in his lane which prompted Rios to become “verbally abusive, homophobic, racially abusive and discriminatory,” according to an arrest record obtained by the outlet.

Rios was captured on bodycam footage trying to pass off his business card when asked by the officers for his license and registration during the stop.

The lawmaker was put through a field sobriety test and refused to take a breathalyzer test, telling officers he only lived two blocks away from where he was pulled over.

“You guys are going to regret picking on me because you don’t know who f–k I am,” Rios told the officers.

Rios was handcuffed and read his rights before he asked the officers, “What can I do to drive my truck and drop it off at my place?”

When he was told that he was going to jail, Rios called one officer a “f–king f—-t.”

He was placed in the back of an officer’s squad car and demanded his phone so he could call North Dakota Attorney General Drew Wrigley to let him know the officers were “being an ass to me.”

Rios, sitting in the backseat of the police cruiser, turned his tirade against Officer Alexander Welch, an English-born American citizen, as the lawmaker pointed out the officer’s accent and bizarrely claimed that he doesn’t think “people from England should be arresting Americans.”

“Your country is being overtaken by f–king migrants and refugees, right?” Rios asked, citing the refugee crisis in England.