Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[68 / 1 / 24]

Trump admits GOP rigs elections

No.1250562 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Trump admits the GOP has a history of rigging elections. In a bombshell confession he details how the GOP rigged the Iowa caucus.
Magats are found to become erect at the news of their glorious leader rigging an election.
Chuds are literally melting down and eating their own at the negative news of their glorious leader being cheated by his own political party.
The calls for fascism intensify among the American political right.
https://www.mediaite.com/politics/the-other-side-does-cheat-trump-accuses-gop-primary-rivals-of-trying-to-rig-the-iowa-caucus/
‘The Other Side Does Cheat!’ Trump Accuses GOP Primary Rivals of Trying to Rig The Iowa Caucus
Former President Donald Trump put out a video message Tuesday night urging his supporters to turn out for the 2024 Republican Iowa caucus in 20 days, but also accused his opponents of cheating.

Trump began the video clip by thanking his “Trump caucus captains” and urging them to “turn out” their voters on caucus night.

“Teach them how to caucus. Take them in your car on caucus night. If you have to do whatever is necessary, we’ve got to get them in. We got to make America great again. So do whatever it takes. If you do, we will win and win big,” Trump said in what began as a fairly standard political message.

Trump, in typical fashion, then accused the process of being rigged by his opposition.

“And that’s what you have to do. You know, the other side does cheat!” he insisted, adding:

And we’re not going to let that happen. We cannot let that happen. But that’s what we need from you. Get in your car, get a lot of people and get down and caucus. Give a great speech for me. I hope you will. And I know you will have such confidence in you as you had in me. And you have in me.