Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[18 / 0 / 14]

MAGA TEXAS WHITE TRASH KAREN WOMEN ATTACK BLACK AMAZON WORKER DROPPIN OFF PACKAGE IN LUXURY BUILDING

No.1251159 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Disturbing video shows a black Amazon delivery driver in Texas being savagely assaulted by two white women inside a luxury building — one of whom accused her of being a “thief” as she tried to drop off a package.

JaMaiya Miller, 25, was out on delivery at the Belle Mead at River Oaks apartment complex near Houston on Dec. 16 and was buzzed into the complex by a resident, KHOU reported.

However, once she was in the building, the same resident who let her in to deliver the package told her she was not supposed to be there.

Another woman showed up and the two unidentified women allegedly assaulted Miller.

In a TikTok video posted by the Amazon worker, a woman is heard saying, “We’ve had thieves here and you’re thief!”

Miller then says, “Excuse me, don’t touch me,” but the woman continues to place her hands on the Amazon employee.

Meanwhile, the other woman threatens to call security.

“OK, yeah, do that, please, because she’s harassing me,” Miller tells her.

“I’m calling security!” the resident yells out.

https://nypost.com/2023/12/29/news/black-amazon-worker-assaulted-by-white-women-in-luxury-texas-building/