Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[37 / 1 / 21]

Superhero who stopped insurrectionists on 1/6, is running for congress

No.1253855 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Move over Avengers - a real hero is trying to make a change. One who fought inbred fascist retards on that dark day of 1/6.

https://www.washingtoninformer.com/capitol-police-officer-congress-run/

>Harry Dunn, U.S. Capitol Police Hero at Jan. 6 Riot, Running for Congress

A Capitol Police officer who bravely protected congressional members during the Jan. 6, 2021, attack is now running for Congress in Maryland’s 3rd Congressional District.

Harry Dunn left the police in December after 15 years of service. He gained worldwide recognition for his emotional testimony in front of a House committee investigating the Jan. 6 insurrection, and now aims to achieve a “safe and secure America” during one of the most divided times in history.

Dunn said his focus would be on protecting democracy and fighting back against forces seeking to undermine it. He said he will also focus on reproductive rights, promoting sensible gun control, protecting voting rights, and improving mental health treatment. He promised to prioritize the needs of Americans and bring Congress back to its main mission of serving the people.

“On January 6, 2021, I did my duty as a police officer and as an American and defended our nation’s Capitol from violent insurrectionists,” Dunn said. “Today, I’m running for Congress because the forces that spurred that violent attack are still at work, and as a patriotic American, it is my duty to defend our democracy.”

He noted the additional challenge of being a Black officer on Jan. 6.

“A lot of us Black officers fought a different battle than everybody else fought,” Dunn said. “That’s when I said, ‘Is this America?’ and I started crying. Tears are coming down my face. ‘Is this America?’”