Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[24 / 1 / 13]

Trump was such a 'crook' that Jeffrey Epstein cut ties with him

No.1254956 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
During an interview with Piers Morgan this Tuesday, Mark Epstein, the brother of disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein, says the billionaire sex trafficker's death was likely orchestrated by someone who wanted him to keep quiet.

"Do you think that one of those people who may have had a vested interest in shutting him up ... may have played a part in his death?" Morgan asked.

"Yes, that's what I think happened," Epstein replied. "And then you have the question, out of the rich and powerful people he knew, who would have the ability to pull something like this off?"

"...who would have the ability to have the Justice Department come up with this, pardon the language, this bullsh** report -- the Justice Department reported he was declared dead by the pathologist, but that's not true. It was declared undetermined by the pathologist that did the actual report."

Morgan also asked Epstein what, if any, information his brother had on Donald Trump.

"I don't know any specific information, but I also heard Jeffrey say that he stopped hanging out with Donald Trump when he realized Trump was a crook," Epstein said. "That's on tape."

https://www.rawstory.com/epstein-trump-crook/