Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[55 / 1 / 21]

Why are democrats afraid of a public trial?

No.1255833 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
While Democrats were out complaining that Hunter Biden is being asked to give a closed-door testimony like everyone else, happenings happened over at Trumps secret closed-door trial without a jury... the trial that had real estate experts everywhere scratching their head over the strange methods the court used to under-value properties

The judge denied Trump the right to make any closing remarks. Trump responded with something to the effect of "Fuck you Engoron, I'm going to give my closing remarks whether you want me to or not."
https://www.politico.com/news/2024/01/11/trump-lashes-out-at-judge-in-closing-arguments-of-civil-fraud-trial-00135108

NEW YORK — Donald Trump on Thursday accused the judge in his civil fraud trial of having his “own agenda,” berating the judge to his face in brief courtroom remarks that defied the judge’s attempts to control Trump’s rhetoric on the final day of the 11-week trial.

Trump’s courtroom outburst came during a day that began with police responding to a threat at the Long Island home of the judge, Justice Arthur Engoron, and included closing arguments from Trump’s counsel, who called him an “industry expert,” and Attorney General Tish James’ lawyers, who accused him of committing widespread fraud in part to finance his 2016 presidential campaign.

The lawsuit, brought by James, accuses Trump, his adult sons and their business associates of fraudulently inflating the value of his real estate properties and his own net worth. Engoron ruled before the trial that Trump is liable for fraud, and the judge is expected to rule by the end of the month on James’ request for $370 million in penalties.

The centerpiece of Thursday’s events, though, was Trump’s own unsanctioned closing argument, during which Trump spoke for about five minutes while seated at the defense table as Engoron, brow furrowed, watched him from the bench.