Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 0 / 4]

NO WAY SKINNY BROWN NIMBRA WIN OVA 400LB FAT FK t-Rump 400PSI GOLDAN SHOWA NH WHITE POWA DOG WHISTLE

No.1258916 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Haley dismisses Trump's false suggestion she's not eligible to run for president
"I know that I am a threat," she said, after Trump mocked her birth name.

Trump and Haley prepare to face off in New Hampshire

Former President Donald Trump escalated his attacks on his former U.N. ambassador Nikki Haley while Haley told supporters there needs to be a new generation in the White House.

Donald Trump on Friday again referred to his GOP challenger Nikki Haley by a mangled version of her birth name, this time calling her "Nimbra."

"Nimbra doesn't have what it takes," Trump wrote on his social media platform after earlier this week referring to her as "Nikki 'Nimrada' Haley."

On Thursday night, Haley responded to Trump's recent attacks, including his reposting of a false claim that she is not eligible to run for president because her parents were not U.S. citizens when she was born.

During a CNN town hall, Trump's former U.N. ambassador responded to a question about Trump's name-calling.

"I know President Trump well. That's what he does when he feels threatened. That's what he does when he feels insecure," she told CNN's Jake Tapper.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/haley-dismisses-trumps-false-suggestion-shes-eligible-run/story?id=106510574