Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 0 / 3]

DA DEMENTED DEPLORABLE DONALD DEFEATS DUMBO DESANTIMONIOUS DELICIOUS DUNK

No.1259287 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/live-blog/election-2024-live-updates-rcna134581

Trump and Haley rally after DeSantis exits race before New Hampshire primary: Highlights
DeSantis was viewed as a formidable challenger early on in the race, but his campaign suffered several major missteps.

MANCHESTER, N.H. — DeSantis supporters, former campaign staffers and members of the public gathered at The Farm Bar and Grille in Manchester — the site of this afternoon’s canceled DeSantis campaign event — to commemorate the end of his candidacy.

While the celebration was closed to the media, members of the public who RSVPed were invited to share drinks and light fare with those who worked to advance DeSantis’ efforts in the Granite State.

Chris Maidment, the New Hampshire political director of the DeSantis-aligned PAC Never Back Down, told NBC News he learned of his candidate’s fate like most others: from X. While he was, of course, upset by the end of his candidate’s bid, Maidment remained bullish on DeSantis’ long-term political future.

“I’m still voting him on Tuesday; he’s still on the ballot,” Maidment said. “He’s the strongest conservative candidate I’ve seen in my life — with him until the end.”

Others from DeSantis’ local orbit were seen in attendance, as well, including the campaign’s New Hampshire state director, Michael Gorecki. At one point, a man walked into the restaurant from off the street hoping the originally scheduled event was still taking place: “Will the governor still be here?”