Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[12 / 1 / 6]

Elon Musk and Ben Shapiro visit Auschwitz, Elon says he is "Jewish by association"

No.1260066 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/elon-musk-says-jewish-association-auschwitz-visit-sees-almost-no-antis-rcna135271

Elon Musk said he is "Jewish by association" during a conversation with conservative commentator Ben Shapiro after a visit to the former Nazi concentration camp in Auschwitz, Poland.

Musk, the Tesla CEO and owner of social media platform X, made the comments during a conference on antisemitism organized by the European Jewish Association. The association had arranged for Musk to make a private visit to Auschwitz, where an estimated 1.1 million Jewish people were killed during the Holocaust.

"I must admit to being somewhat frankly naive about this. In the circles that I move, I see almost no antisemitism. ... Two-thirds of my friends are Jewish," the billionaire tech mogul said in a video posted on YouTube by Bloomberg Technology. "I have twice as many Jewish friends as non-Jewish friends. I’m like Jewish by association."

The association organized the visit to address a worldwide surge of antisemitism after the start of the Israel-Hamas war in Gaza.