Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 1 / 4]

Democrat Corruption

No.1260458 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Actual democrat corruption. Because it only takes about 15 seconds of searching to find it.

Corrupt democrat fuck Bob Menendez is trying to block proof of his bribes from being admitted as evidence against him. FBI raided his home and seized $500k in cash bribes, gold bar bribes, and luxury car bribes.... Menendez claims "Its not fair they raided me! they broke my door!"
https://www.nytimes.com/2024/01/23/nyregion/robert-menendez-bribery-home-searches.html
F.B.I. ‘Ransacked’ My Home and Broke Down Doors, Menendez Says
Lawyers for Senator Robert Menendez seek to suppress evidence seized in searches that turned up bars of gold and half a million dollars in cash.

The initial search of Senator Robert Menendez’s home occurred on a Thursday morning in June 2022 while the U.S. Senate was in session.

It was among five searches of Mr. Menendez’s property and electronic devices that judges approved between January 2022 and September 2023 during a federal investigation into the senator, a Democrat from New Jersey, who at the time was chairman of the powerful Senate Foreign Relations Committee, according to a new legal filing.

Information and items collected during the searches later factored heavily in a September indictment in which federal prosecutors charged Mr. Menendez with accepting cash, gold and a luxury car in exchange for political favors.

But late Monday, Mr. Menendez’s lawyers argued that much of what was seized during what they called “exploratory rummaging” should be tossed out. The warrants, they said, were issued by magistrate judges duped by prosecutors who “actively distorted the evidence.”

During the June 16, 2022, search, agents from the Federal Bureau of Investigation “ransacked” the home, Mr. Menendez’s lawyers wrote. The legal brief does not specify whether it was Menendez’s home in New Jersey or Washington that was raided, but the indictment indicated that a split-level house in Englewood Cliffs, N.J.