Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[61 / 1 / 20]

Only 28% of Americans think Biden isn't senile

No.1260757 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Only 28% of Americans think Biden isn't senile.
He's fallen down on camera about half a dozen times now, and was shitting himself in front of British royalty until he had an ass tumor removed.
Democrats are perplexed how someone could think he's getting old.

A majority of people believe trump is healthier, more mentally sharp than Biden, and understands their problems.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/2795481/pritzker-dismisses-bidens-decreasing-approval-rating-as-outlier-poll/
Pritzker dismisses Biden’s decreasing approval rating as ‘outlier’ poll

Gov. J.B. Pritzker (D-IL) shrugged off the results of President Joe Biden’s latest approval rating, which is lower than ever.

Pritzker appeared on This Week on Sunday to react to the most recent Ipsos/ABC poll that reported Biden’s approval rating is at 33%. As governor of Illinois, Pritzker took the interview while campaigning for the incumbent president in Iowa.

“Well, I will say I think your poll is a bit of an outlier, but here’s what I’ll tell you. This battle hasn’t even been joined yet,” Pritzker said. “So, I really believe that this hasn’t, you know, seen the day yet where you’ve got a true contrast between a Republican on one side and a Democrat on the other.”

Host Jonathan Karl pushed back on Pritzker, pointing to more data reporting that only 28% of respondents believed Biden has the mental sharpness to be an effective president. Meanwhile, despite their similarity in age, some 47% believe that Biden’s opponent, former President Donald Trump, 77, has the mental sharpness, and another 57% also believe that Trump is physically healthy enough for the job. Only 28% had the same to say of Biden’s physical health.