Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[66 / 1 / 27]

Biden fails, flips policy 360°

No.1261608 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
In his first year Biden signed more EOs than any other president and opened up the southern border and ended the state of emergency trump declared to close it.
Since then, illegal immigration has grown to 3x worse than it ever has been in history and the optics are horrible for Biden, with even members of his own party decrying is open borders policies.

Biden is now begging republicans to save him from himself: "give me the power to undo the damage I've cause and I will do it"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/immigration/2024/01/27/biden-immigration-policy-trump/
Biden pledge to shut down border points to policy shortfalls

President Biden’s surprise declaration Friday that he would “shut down” the southern border when illegal crossings surge to overwhelming levels illustrates how his many other efforts to address immigration have fallen short of their goals

Biden signed more executive orders related to immigration than any other topic on his first day in office. He’s taken more than 500 executive actions since then, already surpassing former president Donald Trump’s four-year total, according to a recent tally by the nonpartisan Migration Policy Institute (MPI).

But one of Biden’s most active areas of policymaking has become one of his biggest vulnerabilities to reelection. The president’s management of the southern border and immigration is his worst-rated issue in polls, and record numbers of illegal crossings have galvanized Republicans, undermined the president’s push for Ukraine aid and played to the perceived strengths of Trump, the GOP front-runner.

Several of the Biden administration’s signature initiatives intended to make the immigration system fairer and more orderly have stalled out or remained too limited to significantly curb illegal entries and reduce chaos at the border.

“This is the area where the gap between the president and Trump is the widest, and where the country seems to have least confidence in the president,”