Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 1 / 6]

Abortion acceptable in TX if performed by men.

No.1265261 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
$100,000 per act and up to life in jail with a Felony 1 or 2 conviction if a woman does it.
Uh... six months if a man does it.
Texas doesn't care about Abortion. They care about hurting women.

https://lawandcrime.com/crime/attorney-who-secretly-slipped-abortion-pills-in-wifes-drink-7-times-because-pregnancy-would-ruin-his-plans-sentenced-to-6-months/

A 39-year-old attorney in Texas will spend less than six months behind bars after admitting to sneaking abortion-inducing drugs into his soon-to-be ex-wife’s beverages for weeks after learning about her pregnancy. Harris County Judge Andrea Ball on Wednesday ordered Mason Herring to serve a sentence of 180 days in jail and an additional 10 years of probation, court records show.

Mason Herring had previously pleaded guilty to one count of assault of a pregnant person and one count of injury to a child under age 15. In exchange for his plea, prosecutors with the Harris County District Attorney’s Office dismissed one count of assault — forcing an individual to have an abortion.

The victim, Catherine Herring, appeared at her husband’s sentencing hearing where she addressed the court and expressed her disappointment with the sentence.

“I do not believe that 180 days is justice for attempting to kill your child seven separate times,” she told the court, Houston ABC affiliate KTRK reported. “For two years, my husband has overly denied this assault, and I’m grateful today that he has finally admitted to his guilt.”

Catherine Herring reportedly told the court that her husband’s actions caused her to give birth to their daughter 10 weeks premature. The newborn spent months eating through a feeding tube. She also said that Mason Herring had financially cut off her and the three children they share since the incident.

As previously reported by Law&Crime, Catherine Herring on April 27, 2022, filed a police report claiming that her husband had been surreptitiously slipping abortion pills into her beverages.