Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[46 / 0 / 15]

Be American kid, get shot

No.1267242 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Tell parents, they don't believe you. Why you trying to ruin our parade, brat?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/crime/kansas-city-chiefs-parade-shooting-child-shot-b2496908.html

Ten-year-old Samuel Arellano kept telling his family he’d been hit after shots rang out Wednesday near Kansas City’s Union Station. He’d come to the parade with his grandfather, aunt and uncle, all of them massive Kansas City Chiefs fans, and they’d been reveling in the day and their Chiefs jerseys.

Samuel was particularly thrilled to see the players in person, addressing the crowd from microphones at the Union Station rally; Patrick Mahomes is his favourite.

Soon, though, the elation of the day was marred by gunshots – and Samuel felt a biting pain under his arm as training from the active shooter drills at school kicked in.

“When I heard the gunshots, I hid,” he told The Independent Thursday morning. “I fell to the ground and then hid behind a trashcan.”

His grandfather and uncle were close to him, and they soon made their way to hide under a trailer with several other people.

“Everybody was running, losing their shoes, losing their clothes,” Samuel said.

Then, once it seemed clear, Samuel and his family fled with everyone else in panic and shock, racing the 15 minutes back to their homes in the Turner neighborhood, where Samuel, his parents and extended family live next door to each other. No one could find any blood on the ten-year-old, and they didn’t see anything when he first lifted up his shirt, attributing the pain to bruises from the chaos.

When he continued complaining and they lifted the Chiefs jersey higher, however, they saw a gaping wound on his right side, under his armpit.