Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[25 / 1 / 18]

walls are closing in, bumpstock ban to be heard by scotus on 2/28

No.1268915 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
https://www.vox.com/scotus/2024/2/19/24062437/supreme-court-garland-cargill-bump-stocks-machine-guns-automatic
I guess Garland was a retard and thought Febuary 28 didn't happen this year. Even Vox admits Garland v. Cargill will likely go in the pro gun side's favor because Loper Bright Enterprises v. Raimondo and Relentless v. Department of Commerce are going to blow the fuck out of chevron and because the NFA defines a machine guns as firing multiple bullets "by a single function of the trigger" and bumpstocks require one trigger pull per bullet fired.
The real question will be, what (false) talking point will the commie shills use when the bumpstock ban gets overturned? because they won't be able to lie and say trump did more gun control than obongo or brandon, when even with the bumpstock ban he didn't considering obongo did shit like banning people on social security from buying guns, import bans and banning gun and ammo makers from using banks. And brandon passed the biggest anti gun law in 30 years, did import bans and banned some home made gun kits and is trying to ban braces and redefine what is a gun so that a block of aluminum or a pipe is a gun and is doing everything he can to close down as many gun stores over minor clerical errors as possible.
Also, I just want to say, I hope and pray that the piece of shit who invented the webp format gets both ass and ball cancer and has to watch as a pack of feral home invaders rapes his wife.