Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[61 / 1 / 22]

GOP star witness suddenly can't remember anything under oath

No.1272120 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Soon as they can't lie, they suddenly have nothing bad to say about Democrats.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/i-dont-recall-attorney-who-previously-said-fulton-county-da-absolutely-began-dating-trump-rico-special-prosecutor-before-hiring-him-has-sustained-memory-lapse-in-court/

An unforced tactical error by a special prosecutor working for the Fulton County District Attorney’s Office led to a bit of a wash in court on Tuesday afternoon during a pretrial hearing in the racketeering (RICO) case against Donald Trump and others.

“I don’t recall,” was the phrase du jour during testimony from divorce attorney Terrence Bradley as he answered question after question about a litany of issues regarding the romantic relationship between District Attorney Fani Willis and special prosecutor Nathan Wade.

The witness, under scrutiny for why he previously said the pair “absolutely” began dating before Willis hired Wade, was often evasive under oath. He frequently had to have his memory refreshed about past statements. And, at least once, he changed his answer to a question after being shown an exhibit that disproved his earlier testimony.

Asked point blank about whether he lied when he previously made claims about the timeline of the relationship, roughly 10 seconds passed before Bradley tentatively answered: “Did I lie?”

“That’s a simple question, Mr. Bradley, you’re a lawyer,” defense attorney Richard Rice, who represents Robert Cheeley, retorted.