Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 0 / 4]

TIME IS ON t-Rump SIDE YEP IT TIS AS DA SUPREME KANGAROO KORT HAND DA RUMP YUGE VICTORY - TIME

No.1272490 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Time is on my side, yes it is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35p2Tvd0fss
You're searching for good times
But just wait and see
You'll come running back (I said, don't worry darling)
You'll come running back (spend the rest of my life with you, baby)
You'll come running back to me
Go ahead baby, go ahead
Go ahead and light up the town
And baby, I do anything your heart desires, remember
I'll always be around
And I know, I know
Like I told you so many times before
You're gonna come back
Yeah, you you're gonna come back baby
Knockin', yeah, knocking right on my door
Yes
Time is on my side, yes it is

Without even ruling on Trump’s immunity claim, the Supreme Court handed him a huge victory

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/2024-02-28/supreme-court-immunity-donald-trump-jan-6-harry-litman

Given the Supreme Court’s possible responses to Donald Trump’s appeal of the D.C. Circuit’s denial of his claim of immunity from prosecution, the justices’ decision Wednesday has to be counted as a gift to the former president. That’s because the court came through for him on the most important axis: time.

The court’s fairly Delphic order retains a stay on the case pending its consideration of the merits, with oral arguments scheduled for the week of April 22. Doing the math, that means the all-important election interference trial in U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan’s Washington courtroom will not begin for at least six months or so, around late August.

At best, that means there is no more margin for error if the case is to go forward this year. And even at the earliest possible date that it could proceed, the country will be in the homestretch of a presidential campaign that the trial would substantially distort. That’s a potential problem not just for Trump but also for the American people.