Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[60 / 1 / 20]

LGBTQ Trans Pervmaxxer Fired in Under 24 Hours

No.1274437 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Doritos FIRES trans activist TWO DAYS after bringing her in as a brand ambassador after being alerted to sick tweets about doing 'depraved things' to a 12-year-old
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13159805/Doritos-backlash-trans-activist-ambassador.html

Doritos has fired a transgender activist who appeared in one of its promotional videos after being alerted to her sickening old tweets, including one where she wrote about doing 'depraved things' to a 12-year-old.

Samantha Hudson, 24, appeared in a new partnership with Doritos Spain through a 50-second video called 'Crunch Talks that has now been deleted from the brand's Instagram.

Doritos told Rolling Stone on Tuesday it would no longer work with Hudson, saying it had been unaware of her previous inappropriate posts.

The decision follows massive backlash on social media, as users posted grabs of Hudson's previous comments.

Born Iván González Ranedo, Hudson has identified herself as 'anti-capitalist' and 'Marxist' in interviews, and claimed in one video to be for 'the abolition of [and to] destroy and annihilate the traditional monogamous nuclear family.' As a teen, she has also tweeted about wanting to do 'depraved things' to a minor.

The post in question read: 'I want to do thuggish things to get into a 12-year-old girl's [expletive].'

Another post translates to: 'In the middle of the street in Mallorca in panties and screaming that I'm a nymphomaniac in front of a super beautiful 8-year-old girl.'

In another post, Hudson wrote: 'I hate women who are victims of sexual assault and go to self help centers to overcome their trauma. Annoying sl**s.'