Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 1 / 9]

Zelensky Rocked by Putin

No.1274739 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Zelensky was rocked by a missle exploding 500ft from his car. https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/06/europe/russia-missile-odesa-greece-russia-zelensky-intl/index.html Russian missile strikes near Zelensky and Greek PM’s convoy in Odesa A Russian missile that killed five people in the Black Sea port city of Odesa on Wednesday landed just 500 meters from a convoy carrying Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and Greek Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis, a source said. The source said the two leaders’ convoy felt the impact of the strike and the group saw a “mushroom cloud” of smoke. Five people were killed in the strike and more were wounded, a spokesperson for the Ukrainian Navy, Dmytro Pletenchuk, told CNN. Neither of the two leaders were injured, but Zelensky said he was close enough to have seen and heard the strike. “We saw this strike today. You can see who we are dealing with, they don’t care where they strike. I know that there were victims today, I don’t know all the details yet, but I know that there are dead and wounded,” Zelensky said from Odesa on Wednesday. “We need to defend ourselves first and foremost. The best way to do that is with an air defense system,” he added