Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[48 / 1 / 19]

How many times do we need to teach you this lesson, orange man?

No.1276229 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Trump seems eager to ruin his appeal against E Jean Carol and prep for a third defamation case.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-attacks-e-jean-carroll-again-running-risk-of-another-defamation-suit/ar-BB1jDXa4

Former President Donald Trump once again attacked writer E. Jean Carroll Saturday at a campaign rally in Georgia, claiming he didn’t know her and potentially opening himself up for more defamation allegations, just one day after he posted a more than $90 million bond for a defamation verdict he’s appealing.

While speaking at a rally in Rome, Georgia, on Saturday Trump blasted the Carroll verdict, saying it was based on “false accusations” made about him by “a woman that I knew nothing about.”

Trump blamed “Democrat operatives” for Carroll’s case against him, claiming her lawyers are all Democrat operatives—a likely nod to billionaire LinkedIn co-founder Reid Hoffman who funded Carroll’s prosecution of Trump—who are “funding and directing” her.

Trump also called U.S. District Judge Lewis Kaplan, who oversaw the Carroll defamation case, “a disaster.”

Former federal prosecutor Shanlon Wu, appearing on CNN shortly after the remarks on Saturday night, said Trump can be sued again by Carroll.

“He’s the gift that keeps on giving to E. Jean Caroll and her attorneys,” he said. “I mean, that’s basically the whole kit and caboodle all over again. He continues to say it’s false. He says it’s made up, and that certainly opens him up to that. It’s a legal strategic decision if they want to do another defamation suit, but on the face of it, even though he doesn’t name her it’s obvious, I mean, incredibly obvious.

“That’s the amount of money and those are the allegations. So it seems clear, he’s continuing to claim that’s false. So he was already found liable. He’s already been told to pay more than $90 million. He’s posted that bond.”