Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[31 / 1 / 1]

tRump: "Hitler did some good things." ''He rebuilt the economy''

No.1277228 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
tRump reserved some of his most unnerving praise for Hitler.
“He said, ‘Well, but Hitler did some good things.’ I said, ‘Well, what?’ And he said, ‘Well, [Hitler] rebuilt the economy.’ But what did he do with that rebuilt economy? And I said, ‘Sir, you can never say anything good about the guy. Nothing,’” Kelly recounted. “I mean, Mussolini was a great guy in comparison.”

“It’s pretty hard to believe he missed the Holocaust, though, and pretty hard to understand how he missed the 400,000 American GIs that were killed in the European theater,” Kelly told me.

tRump’s admiration for Hitler went further than the German leader’s economic policies, according to Kelly. tRump also expressed admiration for Hitler’s hold on senior Nazi officers. tRump lamented that Hitler, as Kelly recounted, maintained his senior staff’s “loyalty,” while tRump himself often did not.

“He would ask about the loyalty issues and about how, when I pointed out to him the German generals as a group were not loyal to him, and in fact tried to assassinate him a few times, and he didn’t know that,” Kelly recalled. “He truly believed, when he brought us generals in, that we would be loyal — that we would do anything he wanted us to do,” Kelly told me.

To Donald tRump, Hungarian Orbán is “fantastic,” Chinese Xi is “brilliant,” Kim Jong Un is “an OK guy,”.

“He thought Putin was an OK guy — that we had pushed North Korea into a corner,” retired Gen. John Kelly, who served as tRump’s chief of staff, told me. “To him, it was like we were goading these guys. ‘If we didn’t have NATO, then Putin wouldn’t be doing these things.’”

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/11/politics/trump-despots-advisers-sound-alarm/index.html

https://www.mediaite.com/news/new-trumps-jaw-dropping-praise-for-nazi-leader-adolph-hitler-revealed-to-cnn-by-ex-chief-kelly/