Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 1 / 1]

It's Over:Andrew Tate Escape Plan Exposed.

No.1277765 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Andrew Tate was arrested after Adin Ross spilled his escape plan
Curtis Crabtree2 days ago

https://24ssports.com/andrew-tate-was-arrested-after-adin-ross-spilled-his-escape-plan/

Girlfriends don’t betray each other, but I guess so controversial Kick streamer Adin Ross I did not receive this memo. According to a recent Rolling Stone The 20-something content creator reportedly accidentally ratted out his pal Andrew Tate during a livestream sometime last week, which apparently landed the self-confessed internet misogynist back behind Romanian prison bars after a British arrest warrant.

On March 12 Rolling Stone confirmed that the Tate brothers, Andrew and Tristan, were rearrested by Romanian authorities following a tip they received about the duo’s plan to leave Romania. While it is unclear who gave the tip, the release states that the law firm McCue Law, which represents the women accusing the Tates of rape and sexual assault, reported on a Kick livestream from Adin Ross, a friend of the Tates. learned about the brothers’ plans. As Rolling Stone At one point, while watching a clip from the stream, Ross read a direct message from Andrew to his viewers. (The clip was not linked in the original Rolling Stone History though can be viewed here.)

“Andrew had beaten me up,” Ross says. “He said, ‘Hey, I’m going to leave Romania soon and probably never come back. If you want to come over and do a week of long streams and content before I leave, I think that will be a big deal. And it’s never’ – I’m sorry, he said, ‘Basically it’s now or never.’”