Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[25 / 1 / 1]

I Hear She'll Flee If You Ask About Israel. Oh And Something About the Biden Crime Family Stuff.

No.1280065 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
AOC asks Hunter Biden ex-associate 'exactly' what crimes he's seen Joe commit in impeachment hearing furious exchange: Tony Bobulinski fires back at Squad member with THREE allegations against the president
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13219943/AOC-bobulinski-joe-biden-crime.html

Former Hunter Biden associate Tony Bobulinski said he believes he has witnessed Joe Biden commit crimes in a fiery moment of Wednesday's impeachment hearing.

'Did you witness the President commit a crime?' Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., asked the GOP witness.

'Yes,' said Bobulinski.

'Corruption statutes, RICO and conspiracy, FARA,' Bobulinski said, referring to the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO) and Foreign Agents Registration Act that requires Americans who are doing the bidding of other countries to register as foreign agents.

'What is the crime? I asked you to answer the question,' said Ocasio-Cortez.

'I answered the question - RICO. You're obviously not familiar--' said Bobulinski. 'Excuse me sir, RICO is not a crime,' said Ocasio-Cortez.

'RICO is a category of crime, that you're then charged with,' said Bobulinski.

Bobulinski has said he has met with Joe Biden twice ever.

In another point in the hearing, Florida Democrat Rep. Jared Moskowitz egged on Republicans, asking them to call for an impeachment vote 'right now' when Bobulinski said he believes Joe Biden is guilty of the high crimes and misdemeanors that warrant impeachment.

'You're never gonna call for it. Why not do it now? You guys only have six more months probably in power, right?' said Moskowitz. 'They're never gonna impeach joe biden it's never gonna happen because they don't have the evidence.'

Democrats have claimed that Donald Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner is the real culprit of an influence peddling scheme, and in one moment made a motion to subpoena Kushner over his $2 billion business deal with the Saudis. Republicans shot it down.