Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[25 / 1 / ?]

CIA order DoJ not to talk to Kevin Morris

No.1280733 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
More evidence of Biden corruption
The CIA blocked the DoJ from speaking to Kevin Morris, the man who visited Joe multiple times in the white house, gave Hunter millions, bought his artwork, and made payments to Hunter's ex-wife, Kathleen Buhle, as well as Lunden Roberts, the mother of his illegitimate four-year-old daughter.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/galleries/article-13227143/CIA-told-Feds-Hunter-Bidens-sugar-brother-limits.html
CIA told Feds that Hunter Biden's 'sugar brother' was 'off-limits'

The CIA ordered tax investigators not to interview the man who bailed out Hunter Biden with millions of dollars, a whistleblower has claimed. Kevin Morris (pictured left) loaned the president's son at least $5 million, bought his artwork, and made payments to Hunter's ex-wife, Kathleen Buhle, as well as Lunden Roberts, the mother of his illegitimate four-year-old daughter

But federal officials investigating the first son's tax affairs were summoned to CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia, and told them that Morris was off-limits to them

Now the House leaders pursuing the president's impeachment have written to CIA director demanding to know why

'The information we recently received from the whistleblower seems to corroborate our concerns about Department of Justice's deviations from standard process to provide Hunter Biden with preferential treatment,' claimed Oversight chairman James Comer (pictured left) and Judiciary chairman Jim Jordan. Morris, 60, a Hollywood lawyer, was interviewed by the committees on January 18 and told them he began making payments to the Biden family after meeting Hunter in California at a political fundraiser in late 2019. 'I had a very tribal feeling about Hunter,' Morris told the committee. 'He's a guy. I have brothers he was in a lot of trouble. I basically found him like a guy getting the crap beat out of him in a -- by a gang of people. And, you know, where we come from, you don't let that happen. You get in and you start swinging