Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 1 / ?]

Biden's FBI cracking down on free speech

No.1283600 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Biden's FBI is attacking free speech. They recently harassed a lady over a Facebook posting referring to Israel as "Israhell"
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2024/mar/30/agent-says-fbi-interrogates-americans-about-social/
Agent says FBI interrogates Americans about social media posts ‘every day, all day long'

FBI agents recently told an Oklahoma woman, confronted at her door, that the bureau sends agents to question Americans about their social media posts “all day long” in an “effort to keep everybody safe.”

Stillwater resident Rolla Abdeljawad took a video of her conversation, later posted on X by her attorney Hassan Shibly, with the agents, who arrived at her home last week.

The video shows them telling her that Facebook submitted screenshots of her posts to the agency.

Ms. Abdeljawad told them she didn’t want to speak to them without her lawyer and demanded they show their FBI credentials, but they refused.

She later wrote on Facebook that she confirmed with local police that the men who appeared at her home were indeed FBI agents, reported Fox News.

“Facebook gave us a couple of screenshots of your account,” one agent said in the video.

Ms. Abdeljawad responded, “So we no longer live in a free country, and we can’t say what we want?”

“No, we totally do,” the other agent replied. “That’s why we’re not here to arrest you or anything. We do this every day, all day long. It’s just an effort to keep everybody safe and make sure nobody has any ill will.”

The woman then responded, “All I’ve done is exercise my right as an American citizen on a public social media platform with my personal opinions.”

The FBI defended its actions, saying “Every day, the FBI engages with members of the public in furtherance of our mission, which is to protect the American people and uphold the Constitution of the United States. We can never open an investigation based solely on First Amendment-protected activity.