Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 1 / 1]

Deradicalization

No.1285060 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
How do we deredicalize the current youth? A lot of them have either extreme alt right views or extreme alt left views with very any room for middle ground. The extremist ideology are brewing domestic terror attacks fueled by hate, and it’s because kids who feel like a social outcast are being indoctrinated at these vulnerable points, feeling a sense of community. I know I was one. I used to think women were the villains until I had the most amazing girlfriend ever. She was so sweet and amazing and kind but I couldn’t wrap my head around the fact she was human. I always assumed she had alternative motives and I never gave her any love in return. she found out about my political views and left me, and it really hurt. I spent a lot of time reflecting on my past, reflecting on my beliefs. It was hard to leave the community at first, I felt welcomed and at home here, it was a place I could express all the angst I felt. Now I so badly wish I could go back and just hold her one last time. I wish I could see her and tell her I’ve changed. I’ve been reading about how to deradicalize others and it says the only way for things to change is if the community as a whole sees the negative effects we are causing to our own life. I understand your anger, your pain, your frustration. But women, minorities, Jews, these people are not the problem. The only thing you can do is change yourself, change how you see the world. My life changed when I started altering my perception on life, focusing on the love, the joy, the opportunity, the gratitude. Please, don’t go down this path. It’s so hard to get out of it, and it might ruin your life. I’m almost 24 and I lived in my parents basement, I abused drugs and alcohol, I played video games all day, and I wanted to kill myself and others not realizing the damages that this world view that was instilled into me was the reason I felt like this.
Save yourself https://www.apa.org/monitor/2021/07/cover-domestic-extremists