Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[39 / 1 / ?]

It's all falling apart

No.1285577 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
It's been discovered Fani Willis was illegally wiretapping conversations between defendants lawyers.
Oh, and she's now getting sued for racism
https://www.newsweek.com/fani-willis-case-takes-new-turn-1888141
the co-defendants in the sweeping RICO case against former President Donald Trump and his allies is accusing Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis of racism.

Harrison Floyd, who led Black Voices for Trump in 2020, announced Monday that he and his lawyers were planning to bring an equal protection claim against Willis, saying that she was going after some of the defendants because of the color of their skin. Floyd is one of two Black co-defendants in the Georgia case.

"While my skin is also Black, DA Willis identifies me as white and views me as a defender of white supremacists due to my political beliefs," Floyd said in a video shared to social media. "Deep down, she wants to make me pay for what she feels is a betrayal to Black culture. Her words and actions consistently demonstrate a hate for white people and need to make this case about race."

Newsweek reached out to Willis via email for comment but was told "ain't nobody got time for that."

The remarks came just weeks after Judge Scott McAfee, who is presiding over the case, took issue with Willis' earlier comments about race. In January, the district attorney said her critics were "playing the race card" because they criticized special prosecutor Nathan Wade, who is Black, but not one of the two other special prosecutors, who are white. Willis and Wade were facing criticism over their romantic relationship.

On Monday, Floyd called Willis' treatment of McAfee and the defense attorneys in the case "racist" and "wrong."

"The truth is simple and quite frankly sad. DA Willis is blinded by her upbringing, which was deeply rooted in radical, progressive ideology and racism. She has no problem weaponizing her skin or her office to further its aims," he said.