Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[100 / 1 / 1]

Tucker Carlson Completely Dismisses Darwin’s Theory of Evolution

No.1289580 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Tucker Carlson rejected Charles Darwin’s theory of evolution in a recent interview on the Joe Rogan Experience podcast.

During a discussion on AI, in which Carlson called the technology a threat to humanity, the conversation turned to the topic of evolution as Joe Rogan pushed back on some of Carlson’s AI concerns.

“Maybe a good use of nuclear weapons would be to hit the data centers,” Carlson said at one point.

As Rogan laughed at the idea, Carlson added, “No, I’m serious. Why is that crazy?”

“It’s not if you think that human beings are the end of this evolutionary chain,” Rogan said.

The comedian later made reference to “evolution” again, leading to Carlson rejecting it.

“If evolution is real and if there is this constant —” Rogan began as Carlson jumped in.

“Is it real?” the former Fox News host said.

“I don’t know…It’s visible. You can measure it in certain animals,” Rogan said.

Carlson argued you can measure “adaptation.”

Part of Darwin’s theory of evolution is that species adapt to their environments and, through time and natural selection, evolve.

“But there’s no evidence that — in fact, I think we’ve kind of given up on evolution, the theory of evolution as articulated by Darwin. It’s, like, kind of not true,” Carlson declared.

“In what sense?” Rogan asked.

“Well, in the most basic sense, the idea that all life emerged from a single-cell organism and over time there would be a fossil record of that, and there’s not,” Carlson said.

Rogan noted transitions can be seen in animal species, and Carlson again chalked this up to “adaptation” instead of evidence of evolution.

https://www.mediaite.com/podcasts/tucker-carlson-completely-dismisses-darwins-theory-of-evolution-citing-no-evidence-with-joe-rogan-its-not-a-new-idea/