Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[21 / 1 / 1]

The Beginnining Begins.

No.1292914 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The Side Effects of Covid Vaccines
https://www.nytimes.com/2024/05/03/briefing/covid-vaccine-side-effects.html

Let me start with a disclaimer: The subject of today’s newsletter will make some readers uncomfortable. It makes me a little uncomfortable.
The Times has just published an article about Americans who believe they suffered serious side effects from a Covid vaccine. More than 13,000 of them have filed vaccine-injury claims with the federal government.
My colleague Apoorva Mandavilli tells some of their stories in the article, including those of several people who work in medicine and science:
Ilka Warshawsky, a 58-year-old pathologist, said she lost all hearing in her right ear shortly after receiving a Covid booster shot.
Dr. Gregory Poland, 68 — no less than the editor in chief of Vaccine, a scientific journal — said that a loud whooshing sound in his ears had accompanied every moment since his first Covid shot.
Shaun Barcavage, 54, a nurse practitioner in New York City, has experienced a ringing sound in his ears, a racing heart and pain in his eyes, mouth and genitals for more than three years. “I can’t get the government to help me,” Barcavage said. “I am told I’m not real.”