Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[172 / 1 / ?]

Trump says he ‘aced’ recent cognitive test, suggests Biden take it too

No.651324 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
WASHINGTON — President Trump said Thursday he “aced” a recent cognitive test given to him by his doctors and challenged opponent Joe Biden to undergo similar testing as the two septuagenarians duel over who has better mental stamina for the Oval Office.

In a phone interview with Fox News’ Sean Hannity on Thursday evening, Trump described undergoing “a very standard test” at the Walter Reed medical center and said his doctors were “very surprised” by how well he performed.

“He hasn’t taken any cognitive test because he wouldn’t pass one,” the president told Hannity after the Fox News host asked if he believed Biden had the “mental alertness” to be president.

“I actually took one when I was, very recently, when I was, when I was, you know — the radical left was saying, ‘Is he all there? Is he all there?'”

“I proved I was all there because I aced it. I aced the test and he should take the same exact test. A very standard test, I took it at Walter Reed, a medical center in front of doctors, and they were very surprised,” he continued.

“They said, ‘That’s an unbelievable thing. Rarely does anybody do what you just did.’ But he should take that same test.”

Details of the Walter Reed examination are unknown, but it is possible they were part of the president’s annual physical examination that is performed at the hospital each year.

https://nypost.com/2020/07/10/trump-says-he-aced-recent-cognitive-test-suggests-biden-take-it/