Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 6 / ?]

No.1040980 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I was on a hike lately. Had a strange thing happened, there was this couple, which kinda ignored, didn't say hi, just walked past in awkward silence, staring like I said smth out of this world. What kind of people go out and still stay assholes like that? You might say, oh, you look weird etc etc, not really. I was so glad I left my pc and hit this oldschool tough hike into mountains for three weeks, like I did back in times. There was this beautiful young jewish couple, we've been chatting for about an hour like we were friends since ages, but those guys kinda made me think. The rest of the time I was totally ignoring everyone I met. I watched them smiling to me, trying to start a chat, but was giving them cold stare, and watched their faces changing with dissapointment, I didn't give a fuck, even they were super nice and friendly. I really got that feeling, that when smth bad is done, it never fades away, it just passes over and over again from one to another. This whole thing wasn't that much about me, it was jut sad to realize that for some reason people prefer to be assholes, even in a beautifull wild place in the middle of nowhere. I started solo hiking sinse 15 and always thought there was some connection between same minded people going out, very friendly and open, probably those last few years I haven't been out things have changed.