Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[301 / 48 / ?]

First 2 Weeks Perma/out Living in National Forest

No.1614236 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Yes, during this venture I have been a retard, faggot, nog, sperg, and other such descriptors I am sure, but I have just accomplished 2 weeks living /out/ in Southern Appalachian national forest, post divorce as I have mentioned being upcoming over previous month's posts. Some aspects were quite humbling, and others were personal triumphs of human spirit, determination, effort and experience. I discovered "new" both profound weaknesses and strengths within myself. There are some ways that I will no longer be so critical of others here, and some that I shall now be even more so!

Thanks to a debacle with an old friend I have wound up back in my home county for a bit (still camping, I no longer have a home) and will have phone service (there was none for miles up there, one tiny spot that required three hours of hiking each time I needed to make contact) and some wifi access, so will come by as able and share more of what I experienced and learned. I missed you lads and laddies and had the thought while there that it would be super awesome if we could actually see through each other's eyes sometime while we are all on our own /out/ings. I know that I have seen some of your photos that made me wish I could have seen for myself your experiences.

There were definitely times that knowledge I gained from (You) actually served, and for all of that and plenty more I am grateful.