Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[42 / 18 / ?]

No.2165054 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I bought 60 acres of woods in Ontario.

The globohomo elite will forbid everyone from going innawoods without a "loicense" and you will live in a pod/eat the bugs even if you comply.
As such, I'm making my own retreat.

I know "leave no trace" for muh public woods and what-not, but I want to take care of this forest, and I'd like to help encourage local wildlife.
Here are my plans for it:
>want to clean out old brush and litter, chip anything left over and make it look presentable, put chips back to fertilize/decay
>going to carve out a long trail through it, make a few of my own campsites (just clear plots of about 15x15 feet to camp around different parts of my property)
>going to put in several bird boxes (unfortunately a manmade measure - I'd be happy letting them make their own nests, but I'll have to raise the concentration of birds that can live on my land due to logging around the area, so extra habitats will be needed)
>will put homes for wildbees and natural pollinators around the property (hoping for at least 40-50 boxes)
>will carve holes in dead trees/stumps for more wildlife

Basically, I want it fucking teeming with nature and healthy new-growth.
What do you guys think - is it a good idea, or should I just let it be by itself?
I feel like letting it be WOULD be an option, but only IF the surrounding woods weren't being destroyed to build CONSOOMer housing. Since this is unfortunately the case, I need to 'step up' the concentration of life my woods can accomodate, and that'll mean needing to intervene with manmade things.

Fuck the vaccines, fuck industrial society, and fuck cities.