Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 2 / ?]

Irrational Fears and Paranoia

No.2199274 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Do you guys have these? Most of the time I go /out/ alone and because I live right in the middle of an isolated forest in the mountains I always hike and camp off trail. I've been here exploring the area for 3 years, I know the terrain extremely well, I'm always armed and yet I'm still afraid of the dark and have some strange and concerning paranoias. For the last year I haven't exited my house at all without my 6.8mm razorback. I go outside to chop wood and place my rifle next to my feet and keep chopping, I hang my clothes out the same way and etc.

This all started when one night a bear or a methed out inbred was circling around my house at around midnight, I could hear it and tell exactly what it was doing. Then it walked away and would come sprinting straight at my house stopping just before it, then walk back into the tree line and repeat. I was admittedly terrified. After it did that a few times I opened the front door and dumped over 100 rounds into where I thought the sound was coming from. Nothing has happened since besides me becoming extremely paranoid and there was no blood or signs of tracks. I still night hike but I'm carrying literally /x/ tier superstutious shit in my pack because I get these swells of paranoia where I feel I'm being watched, it either goes away or it gets worse, if it gets worse I begin to hear voices which I believe is paranoia and me listening too hard. In my mind I am rationalising what is happening but my body doesn't agree, every hair is standing on end and my skin is almost vibrating with pins and needles, sharp feelings run up and down my spine and I begin spinning ready to shoot or backed up against something ready to mag dump anything that moves and I won't lie it's hard to admit but I have began screaming "come out" while shooting wildly and running through the forest like an actual schizo. The feeling happened today and I just turned around and came home.