Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[88 / 18 / ?]

Predicting weather with bear grease

No.2215335 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Running an experiment. It may work.

We killed a bear that was eating our peacocks and I rendered the fat. I found online some articles that talked about how "bear grease can predict weather" and I thought, what hooey dooey bullshit, how lame. Just eat it retard.

I set the jar on my counter and the next day, when it settled, it showed the signs of "light wind". Sure enough, it became windy.

The day after that (today), I looked at it again. Now, the bottom layer was riding up on one side of the glass, which means moisture/clouds at hand coming from that direction. Also had the same light wind pattern.

Sure enough, the wind picked up, and clouds came from the direction the grease said it would.

I hadn't touched this thing once since putting it there. The temp is stable. Why would it move like this?

A guy called Gordon Wimsatt studied this for 60 years and owned 100 jars of bear grease that he used to predict the weather. He learned about this phenomenon from local native tribes who used to carry bear grease in transparent deer bladders.

So I think this might not be bullshit.

Posting pic of today's bear grease and the weather report in this thread.

This is an ongoing experiment and I'll be posting the results daily (until I get bored) on my telegram channel @hederashomestead