Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[26 / 8 / ?]

No.2250651 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Alright so we've had quite a few "paranormal" threads on this board but most of them are just anons getting a bit too /x/ and shitting their pants over smelling something rotten or hearing a fox scream in the woods. How about a thread for just casual stories about the outdoors, can be spooky as long as they aren't ZOMG SKINWALKER WENDIGO COPPER SMELL REEEEEE, but in general a thread about just shit that happens when out in the sticks. Funny, amusing, dangerous whatever the fuck.

>Be me, 20, UKfag
>Go on trip to Brecon Beacons with gf last September
>For some retarded reason decide to hike from Merthyr Tydfil instead of taking the bus right to the entrance of the national park
>Set off hiking at 12 noon
>At around 8PM see the sun going down
>Walking through pine plantation with zero room between trees to set up camp
>Mention to gf how we'll be fucked if we don't get out of this pine before dark
>Don't want to camp on a logging road and get run over by a logging truck in the early hours
>She's fairly calm, tells me to consult the OS map
>Find pic related (the big bend on the path due north)
>Realise that forest thins out enough that we'll be able to go on to the wild brush and camp there for the night
>Reach it in 30 minutes, late twilight
>Reach it, it's a hill but but not shallow climb so get up it fairly quick
>Tell her to start setting the tent and I'll go and get some water as we had run out
>Leave her and quickly realise she is out of sight and shouting distance with the howling wind
>ivegotabadfeelingaboutthis.jpg
>Get down to where the path bends, reach down to stream, fill up two litre bottles and two sawyer filter pouches just in case
>Start walking back to gf at the top of the hill
>Climb for like 20 minutes, twilight basically over and darkness really setting in
>Call out to her
>No answer
>ohfuck.tiff

Cont cos gay 2000 limit.