Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[19 / 8 / ?]

No.2266213 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
sorry for the shitty long vlog but i want to vent. today i was at my boomer grandparents house eating with my mom, i came to their country to get fake vax pass, they hate me for being unvaxxed yet invited me to their home despite saying just a week ago
>"if you are unvaxxed we don t want you here".
as we were eating my granma came and started screaming into my ear that i should eat with bread, and stated repeating "BREAD" like some mentally demented retard, the moment i tried to speak to her to ask wtf was she doing, she just raised her voice more and more, screaming "BREAD" into my ear, i snapped and gave a punch to the table and told her wtf was she doing, why was she screaming at me, why acting so crazy? i just came to visit her and granpa after 2 years.
i started arguing with her saying that this is now way to treat a person, she replied:
>"if you dare to punch the table like this again i m gonna kill you"
a discussion erupted and after 3 minutes i decided to go away with my mom, we live in a nearby apartment, it was pointless to keep arguing.

as i walked home with my mom she said that i should have just eaten it... i told her i would have called them later to make peace.
as i come home granpa calls and says that because of my behavior they do not want to have anything to do with me anymore and will not send money anymore, i study at uni and they send me some 200 euros every month for expenses, fine, fuck them.

i was thinking about either going homeless to reduce expenses until i finish uni or drop the studies and find a job, it would take me roughly 9 months to finish and i can start right after this winter.
what would be the logistical problems and what would i need to acquire?
i could eat at at church and i have a camping tent, for power i could use tiny solar panels or charge at uni,i would spend most of the day there, what other problems i might find while going homeless?
food shelter and heat are taken care of...