Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 2 / 12]

Urban survival thread

No.2327550 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I see a tons of good threads here about prepping and all but for us living in the old world ( Mena asia and europe ) we just can't leave the city and expect living in wilderness, because there's no wilderness just small towns and fields lmao, ITT lets discuss best ways to survive in cities, also talk about your /out/ing experiences inside cities

for my part i find cities really cool especially old abandonned buildings, i know there's a bunker not far from where i am ( just few bus stops to go there ) but its under a touristic place so i gotta be sneaky to find the entrance and explore that bunker without having the cops being after me

do you grow fruits and veggies on your balcony anons ? do you lift ? can you defend yourself ? city life in a SHTF scenario will really get interesting, best way to live will not to have the biggest food reserve but rather be useful and join a militia, having knowledge will be really valuable ( medical knowledge but also manual one )

also obligatory discord link, its a small server where we talk about lifting, following improvement plan and also martial art, infographics and /out/ing tips https://discord.gg/QT8hxhwzrP