Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 4 / 6]

Turkey Behavyer

No.2461800 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Ya'll have been talking alot about turkeys on this boart so i thought i would share with you a pretty crazy story i live near a crick we say crick where i'm from a creek is the sound a rusty door hinge makes anyways moving on my wife thought a few turkeys added to the barynyard would be a good idea to eat what the horses cows and pigs leave behind and we would eat them in the fall so she brought home a Tom and two hens she got from a friend they were adults and she thought she would just hatch them off and raise her own long story short at one point there was 6 jakes and 2 toms that came up from the crick to strut on the 2 hens and that poor bastard Tommy was working his ass off to defend his 2 hens he had been fighting dem so much most of the feathers on his breast and legs was gone from being spured off the from the wild turkeys i came home from work to find 1 of the hens dead didn't think too much of it maybe she was sick or who knows a few days later
i find the 2nd hen dead with 2 or 3 of the wild Jake's still breeding her even though she was dead and ole Tommy well he joined the dark side and was joining in on the fun ya'll was saying there might be more to the turkey that we have yet to learn about i dun heard about a hen rooting through some chicken eggs on his counter top but nature along with man kind can be pretty brutal can you imagine being bred to your death pretty rough way to go thanks for all the good work and great educational intertainment on the outdoors oh i almost forgot on the bright side tommy was already half plucked for the roaster and my brother and 2 of my younger cousins killed a couple nice tom's that year from the pasture