Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[82 / 10 / 54]

Items for prepping

No.2466242 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
What items types, and what specific items in these categories do you advice for prepping?
When I say prepping I mean for the following cases:

-power going out for prolonged amounts of time -> so most likely supermarkets and such dont function so no food supply, also hospitals dont function, nor businesses, also no fuel for cars-> most people dont prep so they chimp out

-civil unrest that may cause similar things but less intense and not because theres no electricity but because people are destroying shit so some infrastructure is damaged or some people didn't go to work bc they're endangered, also they may try to loot your house, can happen bc they're just looters or bc they ran out of food

-floods or earthquakes, same as above

So what I need is food that is nutrient and lasts a long time(canned food but which, wasa crackers, pre workout powder), a way to purify water (Sawyer mini filter, maybe a bigger one to keep at home) and access to water, meds for infections, diarrhea, bandaids, antibiotics, assault rifle for overt actions, pistol for concealed carry, smg/sbr for covert actions carried in backpack or car, as accessories an lpvo or prism sight + micro red dot and light on the assault rifle, holo + magnifier and light on sbr, light on pistol

Plate carrier with lvl4 plates and all the stuff attached to it but I want to focus on prepping not around gear, also unlikely to be used but good to own

Concelabale lvl3 soft armor

NVGs for moving and doing stuff outside at night bc most people dont have nods so you're harder to detect

Thermal monocular for security and scanning

Books with useful info

Cord