Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[72 / 15 / 35]

No.2491696 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>"DIY MRE GUIDE"
>yup, two packs of ramen for your monthly sodium intake, 4 KitKat bars for your corn syrup dose, 2 cans of Spam for the colon cancer nutrients, and some more candy in case you need even more fucking sugar

I don't know if you've had to deal with this sort of nonsense, and I know you anons probably don't need this, but I still wanted to share it.
Here's my recipe for making an actually nutritious and practical MRE that can keep you alive sustainably without caking your fucking arteries with lard.

MEAL 1:
>4tbsp milk powder - 150 calories, protein, fat
>100g oats - 300 calories, carbs, fiber
>50g berries, dehydrated - 60 calories, vital nutrients
MEAL 2:
>150g beans, dry - 250 calories, fiber, protein
>200g whole rice, dry - 250 calories, fiber, carbs

Boil rice, 2x volume of water. Cook beans, 1.5-2 times volume of water. Season rice with a packet of onions sauce, IF DESIRED - add a bit of hot sauce to beans, AVOID PROCESSED HOT SAUCE.

MEAL 3:
>150g of lentils, dry - 350 calories
>100g hardtack - 300 calories
Boil lentils in 2x volume of water, use salt and pepper to season. Break up hardtack, throw into the pot, enjoy poor man's lentil "chowder."

SNACK:
>100g peanuts, unsalted; banana, dried; 150 calories
>30g 70% dark chocolate - 170 calories, antioxidants, fat, protein, very energy dense
>drink 4L of water, daily, replenish your fluids

SPICES:
>Coghlan's 8-in-1 spice dispenser
>onions sauce packet
>tabasco

Supplement heavily with found plants and vegetation, read up on what you can and cannot eat beforehand.
You need fresh food; as healthy as I tried to make it, you cannot fucking survive on dehydrated shit forever, at least not if you want to live long.
Eggs, small game meat, and other things like that can be found with some work.
Mushrooms are your friends if you know how to find the right kind.