Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 2 / ?]

No.2711897 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
It was a little while ago now, but I still remember when some of my family and other people went for a camping trip during the Easter long weekend. The plan was to have a good time: go for a walk on a nearby trail, chat with mates around the fire, have a few drinks and get a barbecue going. None of that really interested me to much besides sitting in a tree in the dark while everyone else talked to each other underneath the lit BBQ shelter. But one thing that I truly well and remember was when my older brother and I grabbed a pair of rods and walked over to the river to do some fishing. We waded our way on a shallow bank which came half way up our calf's and just stood their as we stuck prawns on our hooks and flung them into the darkened still water. Just across from us on the river, there was this boat throwing a party with people who were probably pissed and coked off their heads, but that's whatever, it's the Easter long weekend, you're meant to be a little stupid. When I eventually looked up the sky since it was fairly bright despite it being so late, I saw this beautiful full moon with rainbow rings around that were there sharp and crisp to the eye like halos of light. I could only take in the moment, the feeling of water around my feet and ankles, the quiet music on the boat in the distance and my brother next to me, sharing the same moment. I don't consider a lot of things in my life as note worthy or anything to brag about, but I'd say this is one of them.