Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[2 / 1 / 1]

H9w To Get Rich In 2024 No Bullshit Full Tutorial [PHD Tier]

No.2719182 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Are "You" Working It Out 12H In "Job" And 12H Ousside On The Side ?

>Are "You" Tired Of This Fellow Goy And Wanna Live Rent Free ?

>Fear Not I Get The Perfect Plan For "You" !

>Find Russian Bank With Most Gold In Vault [Hint] The Biggest One In The "Country".

>Find Fellow Goys From 4Chan Who Are Willing And Able To Raid It And Steal All The Gold Bricks Into Multiple Van's.

>Kill All Russian's On Sight So "They" Can't Strike "You" And Dont Try To Disrupt "You" !

>Don't Use Helicopter's Or Aircraft "You" Going Deep Into Fully Pimped Out AA Defense Territory, Maximally Dropped Out Near Russian Border's !

>Have Anti Air Heat Detection Missiles Ready For Taking Out Helicopter's And Jets And Anti Tank Weapon's !

>After You Arrive In Eu Or America Sell It Slowly Over Long Time To Avoid Sussy Baka !

>CIA Mossad & MI6 And Interpol Will Not Care Or Help Russian's To Jail The Thief's And Might Offer Them Equipment For Next Viking Tier Raid On Russian Bank's !

>Their Enemy Got Damaged, "You" Might Get A Medal For This Mission Unironically As West Agencies Will Know For Sure "You" Did It Might Employ "You" Too !

>Putin Suffers Massive Stroke, Russians BTFO Cope Seethe And Dilate !

>World Will Not Care And Cheers The Thief's,Putin Goes Full Schyzo And Goes Full Offensive On Oukraine Scrapping Down His Last Tank's And Equipment.

>Fear The EuroPoor The Best Swindlers From The In-Famous Swindlers List !

>Russian Troll Tears Incooming Soiling Their Pant's Imminent And Non-Negotiable !

>"Yes" KGB I Mean FSB And MSS Can Lick My Prolapsed Gaping Yános !

>Be A Stud And Follow The Voices And Text On The Holocaust Vision Screen Fellow Schyzo !

>Joker: [Laugh]