Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[22 / 2 / 1]

No.2729534 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
My family just bought a 5 acre plot of land in klamath county OR that looks like pic related, we're poor people and this is their idea of acquiring something that they can turn into a home one day. I was a huge naysayer despite always wanting to do the same cause im practically minded and I knew that they were gonna have to build roads just to get there comfortably and even worse the flattest part of the land is atop a hill (probably why we got it so cheap around 10k), its quite clear theyre gonna sit on this land and probably never save enough money to do anything meaningful with it, Oregon's laws have got to be some of the worst for building shit on your own land but just getting there is hard enough, also it snows there like 8 months of the year which makes me even more shocked cause longterm theyre never gonna live in a place like that so at best its a summer cabin. Anyways what would you guys do if you got land like this? I have a lot of ideas but knowing my family they will likely burn their money on shit like county fairs instead of saving for this because they can't save money for anything longterm (they bought this land with a tax return). Anyone have similar experiences or just general brainstorming for this sort of thing?