Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[12 / 1 / ?]

No.325737 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey /out/, I don't know if this is the place to ask, but I took this to /fa/ and never got an answer. So I have these tac boots that I need to wear over the summer, and I'm not sure what to wear them with.
How do I downplay them? I realize that they aren't very aesthetically versatile, but I need to talk and interact with strangers so I'm not trying to look like a cowboy/redneck, hobo, or autist. I need to look somewhat presentable or put-together.
The nature of my activities requires these boots. The only other option is this same style or similar style (side zip, optional) in a desert tan with a soft, suede-like texture and ballistic nylon material.
If it makes any difference, I have packed appropriately products to clean and maintain my boots-- specifically a cream conditioner and protector that guards against water and extreme temperatures.
The environments I'll be in will vary by day: woods, desert, coast-- city streets, indoors, docks, etc. I anticipate most will be relatively warm in climate, but for nights or potentially cold, mountainous areas, I do think it best to pack a light coat.
Durability, mobility, and weight I can take into account myself. I'm not completely incompetent so I'll consider every suggestion instead of outright shooting them down.
Thanks tremendously in advance.