Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 1 / ?]

Cyber bullyng

No.477787 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This user does cyberbullying several people at random, I had the misfortune to find in a game, passed by a person with a lot of trouble to steal pictures from my facebook and my WSP, and edits to make fun of me.

They performed it with several people especially young women, who threatens to reveal photos intimate if they do what he wants is someone who abuses the anonymity of internet, luckily I have your number of WSP marrow cell phone number: +5491150231215

He lives in Argentina, the nickname he used to remain anonymous at all sites where this is Jcblastor supported by a group that believe in the game eRepublik, who call PTB (Templar Party Boliviano), one of his henchmen used by nick Maverick toshiba kill, that minion is called José Orellana, I leave you the photo of the henchman, we need to prevent this user follows hurting people and continue to threaten young women.

we must fight people like him, because right now it may not affect you, but maybe one day you or someone you know will pass something similar and then we stop these people to not try making something like that, to stop harassing people and especially women.