Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 1 / ?]

No.891546 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I currently live in Miami, FL and honestly I like it but I rather live somewhere else and more comfy. In a few years (4+ years from now) I feel like moving to another state. I want to have my own log cabin and nice big plot of land, and I want to be able to do things like hiking, fishing, hunting, shooting, camping, and etc. Basically just some /out/door shit.

What are some things I need to think about?

First thing that comes to my mind is employment, I really don't fucking know what I could do as a job. I think I would need some sort of career or something at least.

Property could be cheap. Probably a few thousand per acre of land, I guess it depends where I go. A log cabin would probably cost like $100K to be built. (It's better to build your own home because fuck paying mortgage!)

This is where my second question comes. What would be a good state/place to settle in? Has to have some good gun laws, and not so strict laws for Marijuana.

A good thing about living like this is that it should be pretty fucking cheap! If I use a well with a pump then I wouldn't have to pay for water, if I build (or hire someone) my own house I don't have to pay mortgage and insurance.

How does this idea sound? I would appreciate some advice! Thanks a lot in advance.