Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[300 / 37 / ?]

HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR /p/ EXPERIENCE IN UNDER TWO MINUTES

No.3704643 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
A lot of people may not know that you can filter posts automatically based on who made them, or whether they contain a certain word or string. It's actually super easy.

Click on the Settings dropdown on the top right corner, next to HOME. Expand the "Filters & Post Hiding" submenu. If you don't have thread hiding already enabled, do that too. It'll add a Minus sign to the top left of every thread that will hide the thread with a single click. What I find particularly useful is the Filters. It's pretty straightforward. You can add as many filters as you'd like. In the text box, type in the word or string that you would like to filter. In my example, I have larp added, because only fucking retards use that word and I want to avoid their posts. I added an asterisk after larp to make it a fuzzy search, because that will then also filter words like larpers, larping, larps, etc. You can also filter by tripcode, or by name.

Once you have a good word filter built up, you'll have to decide what to do with them. You can choose to hide the posts entirely, which will drastically change your browsing experience, usually for the better, or you can simply choose to highlight them with a color so you know to avoid them as you browse. Auto will put them into the thread watcher if you have that enabled.

All of this takes about two minutes to set up and can drastically improve your browsing experience. Remember, you can't change the board, but you can definitely change the way you view and interact with the board. Just trying to do my part!