Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[127 / 28 / 41]

Nobody cares about photographs

No.4126569 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I love taking pictures with my full frame mirrorless and then inserting my SD card into the computer to look at what Ive shot. I also enjoy editing the photos. All in all the process of creating photographs is a creative endevour that I really like partaking in.

But lets be real, nobody (aside from perhaps a few other photographers) ever care about or like looking at your photographs. It doesnt matter whether you are a master photographer or not.

I can take photos that feels like art to me. But when I look at other people's photographs, I couldn't care less. Sure I enjoy having a nice background on my PC, but in those cases its just about the subject in the photograph. I couldnt care less about who took the photograph.

I don't know the name of a single photographer, except that Ansel guy (but only because I keep hearing that name being repeated here - Ive never actually looked at any of his pictures).

Photography is a meme.

Now video on the other hand, there may be some potential to create something that people actually want to look at. Maybe.